Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pictures from Fall

Since school started I've been crazy busy all the time. Between school, work, homework, and spending time with family and friends, blogging has fallen by the wayside. Every time I sit down to write a post something seems to come up. Sometimes that something is Grey's Anatomy lol. But I do have some pictures from fall that I've been meaning to share!





A beautiful fall day out at first dam.

The perfect setting to finish my personal statement!


After finishing my vet school applications!

Turner licking peanut butter from the jar.

Halloween! We were the avengers.

A singing bird outside my apartment.

Mrs. Pumpkin
Girl's night!

The saturday before last, nice and fall-like.


Last saturday, winter is here!

Sincerely,
          Me

No comments:

Post a Comment