Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meet Me

Hi everyone! I'm creating this blog as a way to share and talk about all things me; things that inspire me, things that I enjoy, everyday things that I love. First off, I'll tell you a little about me :) I am a really fun and happy girl and I love to laugh. I have a very good sense of humor, even though I can sometimes get a bit sarcastic.I am going to college right now, studying pre-vet. sciences. I love animals, and I am currently working at a vet clinic as a technician. I love spending time with my friends. I have a bunch of really good friends and I enjoy going out and having a good time with them. I also love reading. A lot. Losing myself in a good story is one of my favorite things to do. I also love listening to music. most of what I listen to is either pop or country, but I also enjoy rock, hip hop, jazz, classical, etc. I get a lot of inspiration from songs that I hear, so you should check out the playlist I have playing at the bottom of the page. I used to dance a lot when I was little and although I don't dance at a studio anymore, I still love dancing. You can usually catch me dancing in my car to a good song on the way home from work. I'm sure that that's not everything about me, probably not even close. But It's a start, and I'm sure that as I continue posting, I'll share more of myself with you :)   

     Sincerely,
               Me

No comments:

Post a Comment